Get real-time guidance wherever you are.
What does a remote learning experience look like?
- Your instructors will lead class discussions through online video conferencing.
- Everyone follows the same schedule of classes.
- Take advantage of one-on-one check-ins with your instructors.
- Learn new communication skills and technology such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams to better prepare yourself for future work situations.
- You will not be left alone. Your instructors will guide you until you complete your program.
Sean’s experience with remote learning
"I knew it would all be done online, but I had no idea that we would be sitting in essentially a virtual classroom. I had assumed it would be more, so we got videos to watch, workbooks to do, and quizzes. That being said, I am very grateful that they decided to have an actual teacher. It made the entire experience much more like a classroom than an individual isolated learning experience."Read More