Start a dynamic, in-demand career that maximizes technology to help businesses grow. With a 12-week internship, you will obtain valuable experience that can help you face real-world challenges.
As a Web Developer diploma program graduate, you will qualify for professional roles such as Web Programmer and Internet Site Designer.
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Ad Films
- Challenger Motor Freight Inc.
- Cyberteks Design
- Department of National Defence – Atlantic
- FPM3 Marketing
- National Research Council
- Philip & Henry Productions
- Stream International Canada LNC
- TNP Group
- Tech Alliance
*Employment Rate based on 2021 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field within 12 months.
NOC Code: 2173/21231, 2174/21232 & 2175/21234 - **Wage data based on NOC Code 2174 and rounded down to the nearest dollar. Average wage doesn't reflect the starting salary but represents the middle value between lowest to highest wages. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated in Jan 2024.
Are you a creative individual who enjoys the challenge of solving problems? Are you looking for a high-paying, in-demand job? If your answer is yes to both questions, then triOS College’s Web Developer program might lead you to the right career path.
This program can give you an enhanced learning experience, intertwining both theoretical and practical approaches. You will immensely learn from its full suite of development technologies and topics including design and front-end and back-end web development. Its carefully-crafted curriculum uses a hands-on approach to help you develop the industry-grade logic and problem-solving skills you need to master software development.
Complete your program with mobile and web capstone projects to build a real-world mobile and web app that you can show to potential employers.
Students enrolled in this program will obtain:
- a 12-week internship for hands-on experience
- registered and approved diploma
- practice tests (where applicable)
- career services
- job search assistance
- alumni program benefits
- three certification exam vouchers*
Below is a list of core technologies, tools, and methodologies that you’ll work with in this program:
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD)
- Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ IDEA, and Apple Xcode
- HTML and CSS
- Fedora and Ubuntu Linux
- Git and GitHub
- Agile, Scrum, and Kanban practices
- Java and Swift
- PHP, MySQL, and XAMPP
*The courses within the program relate to three industry certification examinations leading towards the following designations, which are frequently used as a benchmark for hiring:
- Adobe Photoshop ACA
- Adobe Illustrator ACA
- Oracle Java Associate
You will be provided with three certification exam vouchers to write the certifications you wish to pursue.
HTML and CSS
Linux Web Hosting and Wordpress
PHP and MySQL
Student Success Strategies
Version Control and Collaboration
Web Developer Internship
- have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- be at least 18 years old when or before the program begins AND pass a qualifying test that has been approved by the Superintendent.* (The approved qualifying test for this program is the Wonderlic test with a passing score of 20.)
* If you’re applying from other Canadian provinces, you must:
- be at least 19 years old,
- be out of high school for at least 1 year by the program start date, and
- successfully pass an academic achievement test.
Please contact us for more details regarding admissions requirements if you are an international student.
The staff members are very nice and helpful. My counselor helped me a lot to make the right choice and made sure that my sign-up and integration process was smooth.