Information Technology Administrator
A career in information technology is in-demand and promises a rewarding future.
About The Program
Students in the Information Technology Administrator diploma program take advantage of an eight-week internship to gain experience and fast-paced and comprehensive IT training, imperative for success in the real world.
Our Information Technology Administrator program qualifies you for careers such as: Smartphone Administrator, Database Administrator, Network Administrator, Windows Administrator, Network Support Specialist, Help Desk Support, Technical Field Services Representative, and PC Support Technician.
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Rogers Communications
- Acer America Corporation
- Compugen Spectra Energy Satellite
- Bell Canada
- Ricoh Canada Inc.
- Wilfred Laurier University
- University of Waterloo
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
*Employment Rate based on 2018 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field.
NOC Code: 2171, 2172, 2281, 2282 - **Wage data rounded down to the nearest dollar. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated on Dec. 15, 2019.
Did you know that information technology is one of the fastest growing fields in the technology industry? To meet the growing demand of employers, triOS has developed an Information Technology Administrator program to give students a kickstart in the field.
The Information Technology Administrator program enables you to pick a specialty and become qualified to implement and maintain computer systems, mobile devices, databases and more. As a student of this program, you have the option to choose one of the following four specialties:
- Information Technology Administrator (Windows Server, Messaging & Mobile Specialist) – 11 certifications
- Information Technology Administrator (Messaging, Mobile, Linux & Security Specialist) -11 certifications
- Information Technology Administrator (Linux, Security & Database Specialist) – 12 certifications
- Information Technology Administrator (Database & Windows Server Specialist) – 12 certifications
Students enrolled in this program will receive:
- 16-week internship for hands-on experience.
- Certification exam vouchers including designations from Microsoft, CompTIA, and Cisco.
- Microsoft Azure for Education is included in the tuition fee, which includes access to versions of Windows 10 and Windows Server, as well as Office 365.
Students who successfully complete this program will be eligible to write certification exams leading to the following:
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Project+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CySA+, CompTIA Linux+, Microsoft MDAA and Cisco CCNA designations.
- Together, many of our courses also cover material tested on the CompTIA Server+, CompTIA Cloud+, and CompTIA PenTest+ certifications.
- Students are provided with certification exam vouchers to write the certifications they wish to pursue.
Installing & Configuring Windows Server
Windows Server Administration
Configuring Advanced Windows Server Services
Career Planning & Preparation - Level 1
Career Planning & Preparation - Level 2
Database & SQL Fundamentals
Network, Mobile & Cisco Technologies
SQL Server Administration
SQL Server Design
Technology Management for IT Professionals
Windows 10 Administration
Windows PowerShell Scripting
– High school graduation diploma, or Mature Student Status (for more information please refer to the Program Outline at the top of this page or speak to your Education Consultant)
It was a wonderful experience. I am confident I can tackle any challenges coming my way. Thank you triOS!