Enterprise Web and Mobile Developer
Challenge your potential with a rewarding career in mobile and web developing.
About The Program
The Enterprise Web and Mobile Developer program gives you the chance to develop applications that run on mobile platforms like Google Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Phone.
As an Enterprise Web and Mobile Developer graduate, you will qualify for positions such as: Web Programmer/Developer, Application Programmer/Developer, Internet Site Designer, Software Programmer/Developer, Mobile Programmer/Developer, Database Programmer/Developer, iPhone Programmer/Developer, Android Programmer/Developer, and Window Phone Programmer/Developer.
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Ad Films
- Challenger Motor Freight Inc.
- Cyberteks Design
- Department of National Defence – Atlantic
- FPM3 Marketing
- National Research Council
- Philip & Henry Productions
- Stream International Canada LNC
- TNP Group
*Employment Rate based on 2018 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field.
NOC Code: 2174 - **Wage data rounded down to the nearest dollar. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated on Nov. 1st, 2019.
Do you want to kick start your new career in the high-demand technology sector? Are you interested in computer and web-based application development? If so, then the Enterprise Web & Mobile Developer program is just what you need to take your career to the next step.
Students enrolled in the program receive:
- Seven certification exam vouchers including designations from Microsoft (MCSD), Adobe ACA, Oracle Certified Associate, and Java SE Programmer;
- Adobe Creative Suite design software;
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Microsoft Azure, and Windows subscriptions included in the tuition fee.
Successful graduates will be eligible to write certification exams leading to the following designations:
- 1 Microsoft MCSD designation
- 2 Microsoft Specialists designations
- 1 Oracle Java designation
- 2 Adobe ACA designations
– High school graduation diploma, or Mature Student Status (18+ years of age and Academic Achievement Assessment passed).
– In addition to above requirements, all student must pass an entrance assessment.
My experience at triOS was awesome. In practical life, I realize how much my studies helped me excel in my field. My special thanks to my instructor Louise, for her fabulous teaching.