Take your career to new heights with a job in a high-demand field - technology.
About The Program
The Applications Developer diploma program gives students the opportunity to select one of four areas to specialize in; you’re able to get up to six certifications through this course.
As an Application Developer graduate, you will qualify for positions such as: Web Programmer, Application Programmer, Internet Site Designer, iPhone Programmer, and Android Programmer/Developer.
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Ad Films
- Challenger Motor Freight Inc.
- Cyberteks Design
- Department of National Defence – Atlantic
- FPM3 Marketing
- National Research Council
- Philip & Henry Productions
- Stream International Canada LNC
- TNP Group
*Employment Rate based on 2018 contactable triOS graduates employed in a related field.
NOC Code: 2174, 2175 - **Wage data rounded down to the nearest dollar. Local (or regional) income may vary. Last updated on Nov. 1st, 2019.
Are you interested in developing software applications and working in the technology sector? If you want to launch your career in an in-demand and fast-paced field, then the Applications Developer program is just what you need to get started.
You must choose one of the following four areas to specialize in:
- Applications Developer, Mobile Web Specialist – 3 certifications
- Applications Developer, Mobile Specialist – 3 certifications
- Applications Developer, Enterprise Mobile Specialist – 6 certifications
- Applications Developer, Enterprise Web Specialist – 6 certifications
Students enrolled in the program receive:
- Training on SQL, Java, C#, Linux, PHP Programming and Android, Mobile Flash and iPhone Development (depending on selected specialty).
- 8-week internship for hands-on experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite design software.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Microsoft Azure, and Windows are included in the tuition fee.
Students who graduate from certain specialties will be eligible to write a combination of certification exams which lead to the following designations:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA)
– High school graduation diploma, or Mature Student Status (18+ years of age and passing grade Academic Achievement Assessment)
– In addition to the above requirements, all students must pass an entrance assessment
I am currently enrolled in the developer program.The staff members are very nice and helpful. My counselor helped me a lot to make the right choice and made sure that my sign up and integration process was smooth.