triOS Students and Staff Awarded for Excellence
August 24th, 2020
On August 5th, 2020, triOS students and faculty were honoured with 2020 Career Colleges Ontario awards. Career Colleges Ontario presents the awards to graduates who have made exceptional strides in their lives and careers in the face of adversity. The awards provide a platform and recognition for the outstanding achievements of graduates and the hurdles they have overcome. The awards also recognize the hard-working instructors who helped these students on their journey to achieve their education and career goals.
“We are proud of the students and faculty that have been recognized as part of Career Colleges Ontario’s 2020 awards,” said Stuart Bentley, President, triOS College Business Technology Healthcare. “They have all worked hard to pursue higher education in the face of adversity and challenges.”
The full list of the triOS winners include:
- Tomasz Balita from triOS Mississauga campus for Outstanding Graduate award for Business
- Manoj Kamath from the triOS Windsor campus for Outstanding Graduate award for Information Technology
- Jesse Schwartz from the triOS London campus for Outstanding Graduate award for Services
- John-Paul (JP) Felix Rodrigues from the triOS Toronto campus for Excellence in Teaching Award
- The triOS Windsor campus won the Paul Kitchen Award for Outstanding Community Involvement. The Paul Kitchin award is given to a college that has exhibited exception service in the enhancement of the prosperity of Ontarians.
- The triOS London campus also won the runner up Paul Kitchin Award for Outstanding Community.
About triOS College
The mission of triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is to help students become job-ready graduates. triOS College is a private career college with 8 campuses across Ontario focused on providing practical hands-on training that students need to be successful in their chosen careers.
triOS College offers a wide variety of programs that are highly relevant in today’s job market within Business, Technology, Healthcare, Law, and Supply Chain. The program curriculum is extremely comprehensive and is uniquely developed with input from industry leaders to provide the highest quality education.