Human Resources Coordinator (Recruitment & Training)
Human Resources - Full-time - Job
Campus Support Centre - Mississauga
The HR Coordinator is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success for triOS College and Eastern College, not including positions being hired to support international student operations. This will be achieved through the development of recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The HR Coordinator will also support in the administration and coordination of employee training, onboarding and health and safety activities.
The HR Coordinator will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for triOS College and Eastern College, excluding all positions being hired to support international student operations.
- Assist in the creation of new employee onboarding activities.
- Maintain employee training records, including health and safety records.
- Coordinate the employee performance management process including tracking and following-up with managers to ensure annual reviews are completed and submitted to human resources.
- Locate and document where to find ideal candidates.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Experience with general recruiting and technical recruiting.
- Knowledge and experience with candidate sourcing.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (specifically Word and Excel).
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet frequently occurring deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- University or College degree or diploma.
- Pursuing CHRP designation preferable or equivalent work experience is an asset.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated office administration experience, experience working within HR is preferred, but not required.
- A desktop or laptop with a webcam, microphone and speakers with a strong internet connection are required.
Hours of Work:
This position is a full-time position. The hours will be from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
This position will operate out of our Campus Support Center located in Mississauga, ON. This position does have the option to work remotely when needed.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 27 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.