Administration - Full-time - Job
Availability: July 2020
Campus Support Centre - Mississauga
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for executing the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) function for the organization and direction set by the Director of Finance and Administration. This will involve budgeting, forecasting, reporting, financial modelling, and analysis required to support the senior management team.
- Build, maintain, and optimize financial models to support annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and strategic business decisions by senior management.
- Detailed review of the P&L results and variance analysis versus forecast, budget, and prior year on a monthly basis, providing commentary and insights to drive business decisions.
- Standard monthly reporting for management highlighting key revenue and cost drivers and actual vs. forecast/budget variances.
- Reconciling monthly actual reporting to the general ledger and other systems.
- Provide support to help build the annual budget through scenario analysis and collaboration with business partners across the organization.
- Create executive reports, clearly highlighting key analysis findings and business drivers.
- Provide analytical and decision-making support to help execute market strategies.
- Capital project budgeting, tracking, forecasting, and analysis.
- Support M&A due diligence activity, as required.
- Identify areas of process improvement within Finance and other stakeholder groups across the organization.
- Responding to management requests for any hoc financial analysis and presentations, as per business needs.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Must have advanced proficiency with MS Excel, including effective data visualization capability.
- Skills and experience with financial modelling.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Desire to learn new concepts and work independently.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and adapt to change quickly.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting.
- CPA designation preferred, but not required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in a similar capacity.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. The hours will be from 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is July 2020.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word of PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 27 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.