Education Consultant - Virtual
Admissions - Full-time - Job
The Education Consultant (EC) – Virtual has the same responsibilities as an in-campus Education Consultant; however, they will not be based on a physical campus location, but will work remotely. This position drives the entire admissions process at the campus level. The major purpose is to recruit, qualify and enroll new students into our programs. Any student seeking admission to a program must first pass through a consultation and evaluation process with the Education Consultant prior to meeting with a Financial Aid Officer.
The Education Consultant – Virtual will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
- Minimum Grade 12 (OSSD or equivalent) is required.
- Formal training in MS Office (especially Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), contact management software, use of web came and virtual meeting technologies (ex. Teams, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc.) is required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a related sales occupation or at least two (2) years of experience in a non-related sales occupation.
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience and proven success in customer service, presentations and public speaking skills is required (preferably with students).
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience providing customer service over the phone (or use of other virtual presentation technologies), presentations over the phone, providing virtual PowerPoint presentations is required.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Business hours are 7:30am-10:30pm. The employee’s daily hours of work will be determined by their manager. Some adjustment to regular working hours may be required based on the needs of the business.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 27 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.