Digital Marketing Instructor
Digital Marketing - Part-time - Instructor
Availability: September 2020
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Instructor is to deliver instructor led training to college students in the classroom on a daily basis enabling them to graduate from the program in which they are enrolled.
The Digital Marketing Instructor will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication and readiness; embracing diversity and fostering inclusion
- Post-secondary education.
- Minimum 3-5 years of practical experience working in digital marketing and business.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, email marketing, website content management, writing for online, social media platforms ad strategies.
- Graphic design experience is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages.
- Excellent knowledge of computers and experience using the internet.
- Training experience and/or related accredited courses in adult education is an asset.
- Ability to enhance written material with personal experience.
Hours of Work:
This is a part-time position. Hours of work will be 1pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is September 2020.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in applying to this opportunity, please submit your resume via email in MS Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 9 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values and these have been retained for the last 27 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.